Monday, June 6, 2016

Will NOT disappoint!

I just finished reading, "To Love A Wolf" by Paige Tyler which is the next book in the continuing SWAT (Special Wolf Alpha Team) series.  

Could not put it down!  I love this series, it gives you:
1. Gorgeous heroic guys and gals;
2. Paranormal wolves;
3. Adventure and danger; &
4. Love 

What more could you ask for?  

This book as is a stand alone read although you miss out on the inside jokes if you haven't read the others in the series.  I love the hero, Landry Cooper who is one tall drink of water.  A chance or should I say fated meeting in a bank lands Landry his one and only, Everly Danu.  The action is fast paced and starts almost immediately.  This book has a few twist and turns that will keep you at the edge of your seat.  So get a comfy chair on a beach with a cool drink and enjoy!  I guarantee you will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment